The government is earmarking P100 billion pesos to fund its shelter and rehabilitation program in typhoon-hit areas.
1 - 8 of 16
1 - 12 of 151
MOST POPULAR ON ANC
- US Secretary John Kerry to visit PH this December
- DA: Agriculture damage for 2013 exceeds average of past 5 years
- DSWD: Distribution of relief will continue beyond December
- Diokno: No need to rush supplemental budget
- PH, Myanmar sign no-visa agreement
- Biazon: I don't mind being 'sacrificial lamb'
- Oil companies implement price hike
- Lawmaker files bill banning cellphone use while driving
- Leviste, 34 others granted parole