Former Senator Ping Lacson has been appointed as Rehabilitation Czar in typhoon-ravaged areas. But Sen. Francis Escudero sees a potential problem.
Watch premium ANC videos on:
MOST POPULAR ON ANC
- Gov't to open financial bids for Mactan-Cebu Airport contract tomorrow
- DOJ to look into Miriam's allegations vs. Enrile
- Deles: MILF peace deal by next month
- PAF to probe Leyte chopper crash
- More sex-for-flight victims face off with alleged perpetrators
- Coloma: Aquino committed to protect basic rights of Filipinos
- Pasay Mayor, city council fight over SM reclamation project
- De Lima: Parole board may have overlooked key issue in Leviste case
- NHA releases P388 M housing aid for quake-hit Bohol
Around 73,000 houses were damaged when a magnitude 7.2 quake struck Bohol last October.