The Manila Trial Court issued a 20-day Provisional Asset Preservation Order dated February 26 which covers Napoles’ bank accounts, vehicles, properties and other assets.
Watch premium ANC videos on:
MOST POPULAR ON ANC
- February inflation rate lower than expected
- BIR to propose lower income tax rates?
- Nearly three million Filipinos unemployed as January's jobless rate rises
- PNP working on another case that may involve more cops, again
- Philippine exports rise in January boosted by electronics shipments
- Senator Alan Cayetano on 2016 polls: 'I want to be president'
- Escudero grills De Lima over DOJ’s decision to keep Napoles in Sta. Rosa facility
- TESDA chief willing to submit himself to a probe into pork barrel scam
- Senators to Cunanan: Spare no details in pork scam hearing