In a letter dated March 3, Benhur Luy said he was dropping Baligod as his lawyer in the in the pork scam case. Luy, the key whistleblower to the scam, is covered by the Justice Department’s Witness Protection Program (WPP).
Watch premium ANC videos on:
MOST POPULAR ON ANC
- 5 reasons why the Bangko Sentral issued a warning against Bitcoin
- Delfin Lee's camp says arrest violates his constitutional right
- Palace: Missing Malaysian plane cause for PH immigration security review
- BIR to propose lower income tax rates?
- AFP resumes efforts to help find missing Malaysian plane
- More than P100,000 worth of bullets found at Batangas port
- Philippine exports rise in January boosted by electronics shipments
- ‘Let it go,’ Miriam tells pork barrel scam witness, citing song from movie Frozen
- DOJ files tax evasion case against Corona