In a letter dated March 3, Benhur Luy said he was dropping Baligod as his lawyer in the in the pork scam case. Luy, the key whistleblower to the scam, is covered by the Justice Department’s Witness Protection Program (WPP).
Watch premium ANC videos on:
MOST POPULAR ON ANC
- Prosecutors rest case vs Ampatuan Jr., others in Maguindanao massacre
- Senator Alan Cayetano on 2016 polls: 'I want to be president'
- Forbes Magazine: Henry Sy is the PH's richest man
- 'Florida bus brakes failed, causing vehicle to fall off Bontoc ravine'
- Corona posts bail for P120M tax evasion case
- BIR chief says ad 'not insulting but a statement of fact'
- Stock Wrap: PH shares rise to highest level in 4 months
- Pampanga Court: No bail recommended for Delfin Lee
- 'Baligod has no time,' Luy reiterates as reason of 'break-up' with lawyer