For the Philippine government, Malaysian terrorist Marwan is a high-value target. Even the former Officer-in-Charge of the Special Action Force, Chief Supt. Noli Talino, said Marwan's death was worth the major loss of lives in the operation. But if you ask an Indonesian-based think-tank, Marwan was not a top-level terrorist.
- Lawmaker: BBL must provide clear chain of command for Bangsamoro police
The House Ad hoc Committee on the Bangsamoro Basic Law again delays the deliberations on the measure. Ad Hoc Committee Chair Rufus Rodriguez said they decided to move the date to April 6 after the PNP's Board of Inquiry sought more time to submit its report on the Mamasapano clash. He says the BBL must provide a clear chain of command for the police forces that will be assigned in the area. Rodriguez also says misencounters might happen again if there is confusion about this.
- Cardinal Tagle expresses support for PNoy
- Why Aquino should have invited CBCP to prayer gathering
- P10 cut in taxi flagdown rate takes effect today
- Order of Malta donates homes for Yolanda survivors
Prince and Grand Master of the Sovereign Order of Malta (SOMN) Fra' Matthew Festing is in the Philippines for a seven-day official visit. According to the DFA, the visit affirms the two nations' commitment to strengthening bilateral relations. Festing also checked on their donation of core shelters in Basey, Samar and Cebu. To tell us more about this, joining us in the studio, Grand Chancellor of Order of Malta, His Excellency Albrecht Von Boeselager.
- Police nab group responsible for bus-burning incidents
- Theater group gets 'TAYO' award for helping 'Yolanda' survivors
- More tourists heading to La Union to surf, dive and enjoy good food
Excellence in using communication as a business strategy is the gold standard. That's the bar the International Association of Business Communicators-Philippines recently raised when it recognized the finest in the field of business communication in the recently concluded 13th Philippine Quill Awards.
- What to expect in the coming ASEAN integration
[ON THE MONEY] The deadline for the ASEAN integration was set this year. And while this is more of a moving deadline, and the integration would be done gradually, there are things bound to be seen in the near future. Lexi Schulze talks to an economist to find out what we can expect from the process in the coming months. For more of On The Money, click here .
- Money story of RJ Ledesma
[ON THE MONEY] Today's money story will come from a multi-recognized personality. He is an award-winning writer, best selling author, editor-in-chief of a magazine, tv host, entrepreneur, co-founder and organizer of Mercato Centrale, and that teenager from the famous late 1980s soft drinks commercial -- RJ Ledesma. For more of On The Money, click here .
- Continuing education for finance practitioners
[ON THE MONEY] The choice to embark on the journey of personal finance is a brave yet very doable one. However, financial literacy is a highly important factor in making your personal finance decision a true success. To help us out is the Vice President for Continuing Education of CFA Philippines, Rob Ramos. For more of On The Money, click here .
- Board games on investing: Fun ways to learn basic principles
MOST POPULAR ON ANC
- Pacquiao reacts to being named PH's No. 1 taxpayer for 2013
- Mamasapano tragedy: AFP officials can't usurp top-level policy
- PNoy asks for understanding after Mamasapano tragedy
- Askren: Santos will be my toughest foe yet
- Duterte on running for President: 'It is a distant star to me actually'
- VP Binay considering Mar Roxas as running mate?
- MILF report on Mamasapano absolves own fighters
- Purefoods' Cone expects tough series vs Alaska
- Alex explains 'hugot' songs
- Palace to Gabriela: Cory has done so much for the country