Malacañang posts list of 'Yolanda' casualties

Malacañang's Official Gazette has a list of casualties that is being updated by the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC).

The list for the deceased, found at http://www.gov.ph/crisis-response/updates-typhoon-yolanda/casualties/deceased, shows the region, the province, the name of the victim and the address.

There are also a list for those injured and a list of those who went missing due to Typhoon Yolanda.

You can access these lists by going to Gov.ph, click on updates on Typhoon Yolanda, then go to updates on casualties.

The Gazette also posted supply routes of its relief operations online.

Relief supplies coming from Bicol to Tacloban may utilize the Matnog RORO-Allen-Catbalogan-San Juanico route, while the Ormoc-Carigara-Palo-Tacloban and Ormoc-Baybay-Abuyog-Dulag-Tolosa-Palo-Tacloban routes are intended supply routes for those coming from Cebu to Ormoc, Leyte.

Meanwhile, there are two routes for aid going to Borongan and Guiuan, Eastern Samar.

Relief operations are now moving at a faster pace after the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) was able to open all national roads in Eastern Visayas, the government reported. DPWH is now set on clearing secondary and city roads in Tacloban City.

Yolanda last week ripped through the Visayas region, leaving at least 3,621 people confirmed dead as of Friday, according to the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC).

It is considered the strongest recorded cyclone in the world in 2013.



READ MORE: PNoy appeals for more volunteers to aid 'Yolanda' victims

For more of The Bureau, click here.

ANC RECOMMENDS

MOST POPULAR ON ANC

  • Jaafar defends MILF report on Mamasapano clash
    Jaafar defends MILF report on Mamasapano clash

    MANILA - Vice Chairman Ghadzali Jaafar defended the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) report on the Mamasapano operation which differed from the reports done by the Senate and the Philippine National Police (PNP) Board of Inquiry (BOI).

  • Actress Melissa Mendez sued for slander
    Actress Melissa Mendez sued for slander

    Businessman Rey Pamaran on Wednesday filed formal charges against Melissa Mendez after an incident last week that resulted in the actress being offloaded from a Cebu Pacific flight from Manila to Pagadian.

  • 2014 Bar 4th placer is 2009 CPA exams 2nd placer
    2014 Bar 4th placer is 2009 CPA exams 2nd placer

    MANILA - Reginald Laco can't believe he placed fourth in the 2014 Bar examinations.

  • Showdown looms in Makati over who is mayor
    Showdown looms in Makati over who is mayor

    Supporters of Makati Mayor Jejomar Erwin Binay have returned to the city hall quadrangle amid reports that his vice mayor will try to enter the main building on Monday, March 23.

  • CHR: Mamasapano incident not a 'massacre'
    CHR: Mamasapano incident not a 'massacre'

    The Commission on Human Rights (CHR) slammed the draft Senate report on the Mamasapano incident, saying emotions prevailed over objectivity in the presentation of the findings.

  • PNoy blasts 'collapse' rumors
    PNoy blasts 'collapse' rumors

    President Aquino denied he had collapsed in Malacañang, dismissing the information as a mere "rumor" that circulated late Friday night.

  • Binay camp denies hampering transactions in Makati
    Binay camp denies hampering transactions in Makati

    The camp of suspended Makati Mayor Jejomar Erwin Junjun Binay belied allegations that business and administrative transactions in the country's richest city have become sluggish due its ongoing political crisis.

  • PNoy must own up to Mamasapano tragedy, bishop says
    PNoy must own up to Mamasapano tragedy, bishop says

    Several priests and nuns of the Catholic Church and various cause-oriented groups held a Mass at Christ the King Church Wednesday afternoon to mark the second month since the Mamasapano incident.

  • Donaire: No more problem cutting weight
    Donaire: No more problem cutting weight

    MANILA Former world champion Nonito The Filipino Flash Donaire Jr. has already hurdled the hardest part of the weight cut with two days to go before his fight in Pinoy Pride 30.

  • No nation recognizes China 9-dash line: Philippines
    No nation recognizes China 9-dash line: Philippines

    The Philippine government on Thursday said no nation in the world is recognizing the validity of China's territorial claims over the majority of the South China Sea as shown by the recent statements of US senators and Indonesian President Joko Widodo.