The OFW underwent examination days after he reportedly attended to a Filipino patient who died from the disease.
1 - 8 of 16
1 - 12 of 182
MOST POPULAR ON ANC
- DOH: PH is MERS-CoV free as of today
- Enrile's ex-chief of staff Gigi Reyes arrives in Manila
- DPWH Chief apologizes for delay in EDSA road projects
- Fuel price hike seen this week
- Commissioners sign final draft of proposed Bangsamoro Basic Law
- 'Napoles not fit to be state witness'
- How did Vhong Navarro's alleged attacker manage to escape?
- 2 OFWs in sunken Korea vessel safe, DFA says
- Stock Wrap: PSEi extends rally, briefly touches 6,800-level