Vice President Jejomar Binay on Saturday described as ''cold and callous'' the government prosecutors' opposition to the house arrest of Senator Juan Ponce Enrile.
Watch premium ANC videos on:
MOST POPULAR ON ANC
- Bong Revilla files plea to visit son Jolo
- 2 minority solons push for Enrile house arrest
- Sen. Bong Revilla worried about son's condition
- Marwan's hut in Mamasapano torched by armed men
- Enrile rushed to Makati Medical Center due to pneumonia
- Jolo's condition improves, Bong won't ask for another furlough
- Crime alert: Scammers using 'Fallen 44'
- Palace: Lives of 74 families who joined 'camps' have improved
- More foreign students expected to enroll in PH schools in 2015