The camp of detained Sen. Ramon ''Bong'' Revilla Jr. has filed a petition before the Sandiganbayan asking that the senator be allowed to visit his son, Cavite Vice-Governor Jolo Revilla, at the hospital.
Watch premium ANC videos on:
MOST POPULAR ON ANC
- 2 minority solons push for Enrile house arrest
- Binay wants house arrest for Enrile, Arroyo
- Marwan's hut in Mamasapano torched by armed men
- Military conducts operation vs. BIFF
- Crime alert: Scammers using 'Fallen 44'
- AFP, PNP hold unity walk along EDSA
- MILF asked to explain 'photos with Abu Sayyaf'
- Palace: Lives of 74 families who joined 'camps' have improved
- Who are the 2 Filipinos on FBI's most wanted list?