Several priests and nuns of the Catholic Church and various cause-oriented groups held a Mass at Christ the King Church Wednesday afternoon to mark the second month since the Mamasapano incident.
Watch premium ANC videos on:
MOST POPULAR ON ANC
- Defense officials confirm SAF dinner on eve of Mamasapano
- Palace commits to House probe on Mamasapano incident
- Meet new Pinay character on 'Tekken 7'
- MILF report on Mamasapano absolves own fighters
- VP Binay considering Mar Roxas as running mate?
- Binay camp denies hampering transactions in Makati
- How former teachers remember Bar topnotcher
- Gazmin: MILF rebels should face criminal liabilities
- Teditorial: Fantastic story