In a letter dated March 3, Benhur Luy said he was dropping Baligod as his lawyer in the in the pork scam case. Luy, the key whistleblower to the scam, is covered by the Justice Department’s Witness Protection Program (WPP).
Watch premium ANC videos on:
MOST POPULAR ON ANC
- Cayetano's proposal for special PDAF court mere politicking, Binay's ally says
- ‘Let it go,’ Miriam tells pork barrel scam witness, citing song from movie Frozen
- 'Baligod has no time,' Luy reiterates as reason of 'break-up' with lawyer
- Senator Alan Cayetano on 2016 polls: 'I want to be president'
- Delfin Lee’s camp files writ seeking his 'quick release,' lawyer says
- Stock Wrap: PSE index at 6,500
- Sen. Miriam to Gigi Reyes: Turn tables vs. Enrile
- Ukraine crisis: DFA raises alert level 2, Pinoys told to stay home
- Stock Wrap: PH shares rise to highest level in 4 months