The Sandiganbayan First Division is allowing detained Sen. Ramon "Bong" Revilla Jr. to visit his son, Cavite Vice-Governor Jolo Revilla, at the Asian Hospital and Medical Center.
Watch premium ANC videos on:
MOST POPULAR ON ANC
- Palace: Lives of 74 families who joined 'camps' have improved
- Bong wants to see Jolo again
- 2 minority solons push for Enrile house arrest
- More foreign students expected to enroll in PH schools in 2015
- Crime alert: Scammers using 'Fallen 44'
- Sen. Bong Revilla worried about son's condition
- Filipino nursing assistant in U.S. arrested for stealing from patient
- Bong Revilla files plea to visit son Jolo
- Enrile rushed to Makati Medical Center due to pneumonia